LKer - 满 目 星 辰 皆 是 你【Man Mu Xing Chen Jie Shi Ni / You Are Full of Stars】



###Verse 1###

有(yǒu)  过(guò)  执(zhí) 子(zǐ) 之(zhī)   手(shǒu)   的(de) 感(gǎn)   动(dòng
)

I was touched by my hand

当(dāng)   过(guò)  别(bié) 无(wú)  所(suǒ)  求(qiú) 的(de)  小(xiǎo)   丑(chǒu
)

I've been a clown who wants nothing else

喝(hē)  过(guò) 一(yī)醉(zuì)   方(fāng)   休(xiū) 的(de) 烈(liè) 酒(jiǔ
)

I had a drunken rest / I've been drunk with hard liquor

有(yǒu) 始(shǐ) 无(wú)  终(zhōng
)

There is no end

~ Chorus 1 ~

拉(lā) 过(guò)   怦(pēng)   然(rán) 心(xīn)   动(dòng)   的(de)   双(shuāng)    手(shǒu
)

Pulled through the heartbroken hands

沦(lún) 落(luò)  千(qiān)    疮(chuāng)   百(bǎi)   孔(kǒng)   的(de) 感(gǎn)   受(shòu
)

The feeling of being riddled with holes

最(zuì)  后(hòu)   言(yán)  不(bù)   由衷(yóuzhōng)   的(de) 分(fēn)   手(shǒu
)

In the end, I broke up insincerely

我(wǒ)  却(què)  有(yǒu)  好(hǎo)  多(duō)  话(huà)   想(xiǎng)    要(yào)   说(shuō
)

But I have so much to say

~ Chorus 2 ~

我(wǒ)   想(xiǎng)    说(shuō)   世间(shìjiān)   万(wàn)   物(wù) 一(yī) 切(qiē)   都(dōu) 不(bù) 及(jí) 你(nǐ
)

I want to say that (I mean), there's nothing in the world is like you                                  

满(mǎn)  目(mù)  星(xīng)  河(hé)   中(zhōng) 一(yī) 切(qiē) 皆(jiē) 是(shì) 你(nǐ
)

Everything in the full galaxy is you

一(yī) 尘(chén)  不(bù) 染(rǎn)  的(de) 风(fēng)   景(jǐng)   关(guān) 于(yú) 你(nǐ
)

A spotless view about you

是(shì) 我(wǒ) 心(xīn) 底(dǐ) 的(de) 秘(mì) 密(mì
)

It's a secret in my heart?

~ Chorus 3 ~

我(wǒ)   想(xiǎng)    说(shuō)   浩(hào)   瀚(hàn) 宇(yǔ) 宙(zhòu)    中(zhōng)    有(yǒu) 一(yī) 段(duàn) 记(jì) 忆(yì
)

I want to say that (I mean), there's a memory in the vast universe

那(nà) 里(lǐ) 潜(qián)    藏(cáng) 了(le) 我(wǒ) 们(men)   的(de)   过(guò)  去(qù
)
 
It's where our past lies

但(dàn)   愿(yuàn)    今(jīn)   后(hòu)   的(de) 你(nǐ) 未(wèi)  来(lái) 可(kě) 期(qī
)
 
I hope your future is promising

无(wú)   往(wǎng)   不(bù) 利(lì
)

Go smoothly everywhere / No disadvantages

<<<Repeat Chorus 1<<<
<<<Repeat Chorus 2<<<

<<< Repeat Chorus 3 <<<

<<<Repeat Chorus 2<<<
<<<Repeat Chorus 3<<<

)

)

)

)

)

No comments: