LKer - 满 目 星 辰 皆 是 你【Man Mu Xing Chen Jie Shi Ni / You Are Full of Stars】



###Verse 1###

(yǒu)  (guò)  (zhí) () (zhī)   (shǒu)   (de) (gǎn)   (dòng
)

I was touched by my hand

(dāng)   (guò)  (bié) ()  (suǒ)  (qiú) (de)  (xiǎo)   (chǒu
)

I've been a clown who wants nothing else

()  (guò) ()(zuì)   (fāng)   (xiū) (de) (liè) (jiǔ
)

I had a drunken rest / I've been drunk with hard liquor

(yǒu) (shǐ) ()  (zhōng
)

There is no end

~ Chorus 1 ~

() (guò)   (pēng)   (rán) (xīn)   (dòng)   (de)   (shuāng)    (shǒu
)

Pulled through the heartbroken hands

(lún) (luò)  (qiān)    (chuāng)   (bǎi)   (kǒng)   (de) (gǎn)   (shòu
)

The feeling of being riddled with holes

(zuì)  (hòu)   (yán)  ()   由衷(yóuzhōng)   (de) (fēn)   (shǒu
)

In the end, I broke up insincerely

()  (què)  (yǒu)  (hǎo)  (duō)  (huà)   (xiǎng)    (yào)   (shuō
)

But I have so much to say

~ Chorus 2 ~

()   (xiǎng)    (shuō)   世间(shìjiān)   (wàn)   () () (qiē)   (dōu) () () (
)

I want to say that (I mean), there's nothing in the world is like you                                  

(mǎn)  ()  (xīng)  ()   (zhōng) () (qiē) (jiē) (shì) (
)

Everything in the full galaxy is you

() (chén)  () (rǎn)  (de) (fēng)   (jǐng)   (guān) () (
)

A spotless view about you

(shì) () (xīn) () (de) () (
)

It's a secret in my heart?

~ Chorus 3 ~

()   (xiǎng)    (shuō)   (hào)   (hàn) () (zhòu)    (zhōng)    (yǒu) () (duàn) () (
)

I want to say that (I mean), there's a memory in the vast universe

() () (qián)    (cáng) (le) () (men)   (de)   (guò)  (
)
 
It's where our past lies

(dàn)   (yuàn)    (jīn)   (hòu)   (de) () (wèi)  (lái) () (
)
 
I hope your future is promising

()   (wǎng)   () (
)

Go smoothly everywhere / No disadvantages

<<<Repeat Chorus 1<<<
<<<Repeat Chorus 2<<<

<<< Repeat Chorus 3 <<<

<<<Repeat Chorus 2<<<
<<<Repeat Chorus 3<<<

)

)

)

)

)

No comments: