Amber Liu - 爱 人 错 过【Ai Ren Cuo Guo / Somewhere in Time】Lyric

 

###Verse 1###

我(wǒ) 肯(kěn) 定(dìng) 在(zài) 几(jǐ) 百(bǎi) 年(nián) 前(qián) 就(jiù) 说(shuō) 过(guò) 爱(ài) 你(nǐ
)

I, definitely, have said that "I love you" in hundreds of years ago
 
只(zhī) 是(shì) 你(nǐ) 忘(wàng) 了(le)  我(wǒ) 也(yě) 没(méi) 记(jì) 起(qǐ
)

It's just that you forgot, and I couldn't recall either
 
我(wǒ) 肯(kěn) 定(dìng) 在(zài) 几(jǐ) 百(bǎi) 年(nián) 前(qián) 就(jiù) 说(shuō) 过(guò) 爱(ài) 你(nǐ
)

I, definitely, have said that "I love you" in hundreds of years ago
 
只(zhī) 是(shì) 你(nǐ) 忘(wàng) 了(le)  我(wǒ) 也(yě) 没(méi) 记(jì) 起(qǐ
)

It's just that you forgot, and I couldn't recall either
 
###Chorus###
 
走(zǒu) 过(guò) 路(lù) 过(guò) 没(méi) 遇(yù)过(guò)
Walked by, passed by, but we never met

回(huí) 头(tóu) 转(zhuǎn) 头(tóu) 还(hái) 是(shì) 错(cuò

It must be mistaken that I turned around

nǐ wǒ bù cēng gǎn shòu guò  
你 我 不 曾 感 受 过
You and I have never felt it
 
xiāng zhuàng zài jiē kǒu
相 撞 在 街 口
running into each other at an intersection

xiāng zhuàng zài jiē kǒu
相 撞 在 街 口
running into each other at an intersection 

nǐ mā méi yǒu gào sù nǐ
你 妈 没 有 告 诉 你
Haven’t your mom told you

zhuàng dào rén yào shuō duì bù qǐ
撞 到 人 要 说 对 不 起
If you bump into someone you have to say sorry

běn lái jīn tiān hǎo hǎo dí
本 来 今 天 好 好 的
It was supposed to be a good day

ài rén jiù cuò guò
爱 人 就 错 过
I’ve missed my loved one

ài rén jiù cuò guò
爱 人 就 错 过
I’ve missed my loved one
 
#####Repeat Verse 1 and ChorusX3#####

)

)

)

)

No comments: