Su Yu Yang - 暗 戀 是 一 個 人 的 事【An Lian Shi Yi Ge Ren De Shi / Secret Love Is a Matter of One Person) Lyric

 


() () (gài) (shì)() (máng)(rén
)

You are probably blind

(kàn)  () (dào)  ()  ()(xiào)  ()  (de)  (chéng)(kěn
)

I can't see the sincerity in my laugh (smile)

(dōu)  (guài)  () () (lòu) (guǎ)(wén
)

Blame me for being ignorant

(cuò) () () (de) () (mào)   (dāng)   (zuò)  (rèn)  (zhēn
)

Take your manner seriously

()   (xiǎng)  () (shì)() () (
)

I think I’m dumb 

(shuō)  () (chū)  (wàn)  (fēn) (zhī) () () (huǎng)   (huà
)

Can't tell a lie in ten thousand words

() (guài) () () 着(zhe) (shí) (chà
)

Don't blame you for the jet lag

(zhī) () ()   (dāng)   (zuò) () (de) () (rén) (jiǎ
)

Just treat me as your passer-by

(xiàng)   (ruò) () () (shì
)

Like nothing happened

)

(yòu)   (xiàng) () (zhù) ()(zhì
)

It's like being desperate again

(yào)  (zěn) (me) () 齿(chǐ
)

How to tell

(zhè)   (shēn)    (cáng)  (de) (xīn) (shì
)

This hidden heart

(cháng)     (nián) () () (zài) () () () (de) (shì) ()                            chorus1X
It’s you who lives in my diary all the time

() (jiān) (shí) ()  (guāng)    (dōu) () (gěi) (de) (shì) (
)

It's you who won't give me the time to wipe your shoulders

(àn) (liàn) (shì) ()() (rén) (de) (shì)
Secret love is a matter of one person 

(chú) () (zhī) (wài)  (dōu)  (zhī)  (dào)  (zhè)(ge) () (

Everyone knows this secret except you

() (míng)    (míng)   (shì)  (cóng)   (wèi)   (yōng)   (yǒu)   (guò) (de) (mèng)   (jìng
)
        chorus2X
You've never had a dream before                                   

() ()   (xiàng)   () (shù) () (shī) () (guò) (
)

But I've lost you countless times

jiù lián   yuàn    wàng     zhí 

Even the wish is not worth mentioning

(luò) (zài) ()   (shēn)   (yǐng
)

Fall in my shadow 

() () (néng)   (tīng) () (jiàn)   (shēng
)

You may not hear the sound

(tīng) () (dào) () (wán)  (xiào) () (de) 虔 诚(qiánchéng
)

I can't hear the piety in my joke

(dōu)  (guài) () () (zhí) () (chǔn
)

Blame me for being stubborn and stupid

() (kěn)   (chéng)   (rèn) () (zài) (xīn) () (de) (hén
)

Won't admit what you've written in my heart

()   (xiǎng)   () (shì)() (shǎ) (guā
)

I think I’m a fool

(shuō)  () (chū)  (wàn)  (fēn) (zhī) () () (huǎng)    (huà
)

I can't tell a lie in ten thousand words

() (guài) () () 着(zhe) (shí) (chà
)

Don't blame you for the jet lag

(zhī) 把()()   (dāng)   (zuò) () (de) () (rén) (jiǎ
)

Just treat me as your passer-by

(xiàng)   (fǎn) () (cháng)   (shì
)

Like trying again and again

(yòu)    (xiàng) (ǒu) (ěr) (piān)  (zhí
)

Like occasional paranoia

(yào)  (zěn) (me) (jiě) (shì
)

How to explain?

(zhè) (bēi) (wēi) (de) (yàng) (
)

This humble look
 

chorus1X

chorus2X

()() () ()   (guāng)   (ǒu) (ěr) (luò) (zài) ()   (shēn)   (yǐng
)

For example, your gaze occasionally falls on me

() () (yǒu)   (yǒng)  () 一直(yìzhí) (zhuī)   (zhú)  (bèi)   (yǐng
)

How can I have the courage to keep chasing the shadows

仿(fǎng) () (dōng)   (tiān) (yǐn)   (bīng)   (yòu) (xīn)   (shēng)    (wán) (
)

It’s like drinking ice in winter and suffering from serious illness

 zhī shì zhè   yàng    shuō    

I just convinced myself like this

() (ài) (qíng)   (péi)  (bàn)   (gèng)    (cháng) (de) (shì) (yǒu)  (qíng
)

What is longer than love is friendship

(xiàn) () () () (tóng)    (háng)  (de) (měi) 个() (shēn)   (yǐng
)

Envy everyone who walks with you

() () () (shǐ)   (zhōng)   () 着(zhe) (ān)   (quán)  () (
)

I'm always at a safe distance from you

() ()   (péng)  (yǒu)   (zhè)   (yàng)  (de)   (guān) (
)

Compared to a relationship like a friend

(níng)   (yuàn)    (cóng)   (wèi) (rèn) (shí) (guò) (
)

I'd rather never know you

)

No comments: